Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ayah Telah Menyesal (Father Has Regrets)

One day there were two men, they lived in nursing home. They name were John and George. One day George's boy came there and give him a present. He thanked him, and the next day his son came again, he gave him a present, so did the next day and the next day. "Why your son always come here, give you a present. But, my son never come here to give me a present or something like that, at least a appreciation because I always raised him when he was a child? I gave everything I have to make him a success man. And now, when he is a success man, he never appreciate my work." Said John. "You know, I was not a rich man at all, but I raised him with love and everything I have, maybe you never raised him with love that make him hate you. Maybe you raised him harshly, That's why he hate you. I have some word for you. Do not ever take care of your children by force." Said John. "Maybe you're right I'm sorry for all of my work that made him hate me."

Reflection : Do not ever threat someone with bad attitude or you will be sorry in the future
I'm sorry if my Vocab is bad i'm just learning.
If there is an opinion to fix the story. Just leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment